The Georgetown Main Library has spaces and technology to serve a host of needs.
- A computer area with 14 Internet-access computers
- An auditorium with projector and space for 114 people
- A Children's area with regular and special touch-screen computers
- A Teen Tech Center with computers, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, board games, and more
- A Local History Room with rare books, newspaper microfilm, photos, and maps
- A Heritage Center with café-style seating, historic local videos, and special viewing centers
- Printing, copying and faxing stations (please note, there is a small charge for these services)